Screenstash (Android) – March 2015

Screenstash is an app for Android Lollipop that I made trying to combine chat heads with 5.0 api for taking screenshots. It is designed for when you need to take several screenshots on one topic, purpose. It is ads supported and I use Mixpanel for some analytics (user can disable it in the preference page).

Google Play link

Post in my blog

Oimemí! for Muzei (Android) – December 2014

For a tee shop of a friend of mine, I developed a plugin for Muzei, the famous Android Live Wallpaper, so the shop has a reach in the mobile platform.

I choose a plugin for Muzei because it was (and it is) the fastest, cheapest and most effective way for a small shop to be on mobile.

Google Play link

Pure Data for libGDX (Mobile) – April 2014

I wrote a backend for libGDX (a Java framework to build games for iOS, Android, Windows Phone and HTML5 – through Google GWT) to enable Pure Data a framework for sound processing.

The project homepage link

MusicInk (Mobile) – October 2013

MusicInk is an educational toy whose main characteristic is the use of an electrically conductive paint that allows children to play their own drawings. It is a project of Gilda Negrini and Riccardo Vendramin and I helped them for the technical part. The tech stack involved various kind of technologies: Android, Pure Data, libpd, Arduino, Conductive Ink.

The Android part and the bare metal part communicate through bluetooth connection.

Article on Wired link

Peng (Mobile) – June 2013

A Pebble watchapp which turn on the screen and trig the ringtone to let you find your phone. The Pebble part is developed in C while the Android part is developed in Java.

Android part link

Pebble part link

Flock Lab (Mobile) – October 2012

An Android app implementing the flockin algorithm of Craig Reynolds. I wanted to see in real time what happens when you change the forces behind the simulation.

Google Play link

Migration from C to Java of ASK (A System Kernel) – September 2002

The software was written in C, with some modules in an object-oriented fashion. Some parts required a simple statement to stament translation, others required the adoption of tools in Java dominion – rather than C dominion (BYACC/J) and some parts required a reengineering.